Long Cove - Hilton Head Island
Resort-Style Living with Southern Charm
Long Cove Club is one of Hilton Head Island's sought-after neighborhoods. Its resort-style amenities, including a top-rated Pete Dye golf course, have attracted homeowners and vacationers to the community since its development in the 1980s. But perhaps one of Long Cove's most endearing qualities is its homes, which are tucked away amid majestic oaks, towering pines, and beautiful magnolias.
Long Cove Homes and Homesites for Sale
Access Long Cove's World-Class Amenities
As you turn off the main road into Long Cove Club, you will feel like you've arrived in another time and another place. Tall pine trees line the streets, blocking all noise save the sounds of nature as you wind your way through the community. Once inside the neighborhood, you can enjoy easy access to your favorite activities.
Spend an afternoon fishing from your boat, then dock at Long Cove's deep water marina. Challenge your neighbors to a friendly game on the golf course or at the tennis center. Enjoy drinks at the clubhouse. These experiences and more await. Here are just a few of Long Cove's additional amenities:
- 18-hole Pete Dye-designed golf course
- 8 Har-Tru tennis courts (4 lighted)
- 1-acre fenced-in dog park
- clubhouse with formal and casual dining, golf pro shop, and locker rooms
- junior Olympic-sized swimming pool
- Long Cove Club Book Exchange
- community garden with a garden club
- several sports and special interest clubs
- playground with swings, a picnic area, and a butterfly garden
Why Choose Long Cove?
A truly award-winning lifestyle awaits in Long Cove. Here are just a few of Long Cove's many accolades:
- Clubhouse Renovation of the Year (Bronze) — Golf Magazine
- Top 100 Residential Golf Courses in the US — Golfweek
- Top 100 Greatest Golf Courses in the US — Golf Digest
Choose Your Dream Home
Long Cove is an unforgettable private community. Between the Lowcountry charm and resort-style amenities, there is something for everyone here. The homes, too, offer a coveted lifestyle. You can find a variety of properties with special features, including homes with private pools, homes with a wet bar, and available lots for your dream home.
Contact Les Jones to Find Your Dream Home
Finding the right home, navigating the real estate market, and going through the purchase process can be difficult without the right real estate agent on your side. Les Jones is a second generation Realtor and resident of Hilton Head Island. He will listen to your needs and help you find just what you want in a home. Call Les at 843-384-4956 to get started.